About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Saturday 3 October 2015

Clash of Drums

Wish I had seen it!!! Problem with this blasted hip again so Ian went on his own last night. He met up with Colin, Iwona and boys in the center of Milton Keynes and, was I grateful that they took photos and videoed of part of it!. Saw the video at Colin's when we went over today for our Grandsons 7th birthday. Fabulous and the fireworks looked amazing. I thought I might have heard them from FS and would have gone outside to see it but a widebeam opposite decided that 8pm was the right time to run the engine and VERY noisy it was too Switched it off well after 9. 30. Shame that there appears to be a rule for some but not the others!!Oh well tonight the fireworks are on again maybe this time I will get see them.











Lego is always welcome especially for a seven year old but I wondered who enjoyed building the models more?




Even Grandad got in on the act.

No comments:

Blog Archive