About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Friday 6 July 2012

So.....What shall I do next?

                                                        
11.30am, boat cleaned and vacuumed, dog walked and banana cake made and here I am now, writing this, listening to the rain pounding on the roof and wondering what I should do next..Will I read? or watch TV? or even do a puzzle?  Ian has already completed the oil change and is now starting on our tax returns. Even Jade is enjoying a beef rib bone we bought for her at Pet Super Store in Droitwich. So............. Maybe I will open up my Fishsim game and do a bit of virtual fishing, or sort out and get rid of all the dross on Picasa Web Albums. Then again I could darn some socks with a wooden darn mushroom made especially for me by Dennis on Nb Icing, or sort out the wardrobe in the bedroom or even clean the brasses hanging by the stove! None of these appeal to me because all  I really really want to do is just go fishing!!!




Darning mushroom.

Last nights sunset.



Make's a mockery of the saying 'Red Sky at Night'!!

No comments:

Blog Archive