About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Groan..... Still feeling lousy.

I must apologies to all the men I have laughed at and said " It's typical Man Flu. Just get on and deal with it," Us women are supposed to be able to cope with everything, but this nasty 'bug' that has had the audacity to invaded my body, has knocked me for six. So I have not left the boat to go to Colin's, and Ian had to walk the dog in the pouring rain because I felt unable to face it this morning. Bless him, He wanted to stay and look after me but I felt that a bit of peace and quiet would be a lot more beneficial. Anyway, after lying in bed most of the morning, over dosing on pain killers and cold remedy's, I'm beginning to feel human again. Lets hope I'm over the worst of it.

No comments:

Blog Archive