About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Walking to Cloud


As we descended Bosley Locks Ian announced that he would like to climb "Cloud". Its over a 1000ft high and has ancient earthworks at the top. Now I quite like a good walk but just looking at it made me come out in palpitations. I told him in no uncertain terms that he could do it himself . So off he went this morning complete with walking stick, rucksack and Jade ( I wouldn't let him take Judy.) and told him he could wave to me from the top! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive