About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Sunday 17 October 2010


Ian finally allowed me to do a lock. Although my wrist ached afterwards I felt pleased that I could manage again. Now if only my knees would stop hurting............!
Posted by PicasaThe dogs favourite place when we travel.

1 comment:

Keith Lodge said...

Hi Both. So pleased all is well with your wrist. It must have been such a relief, to be able to use it again. As for the knees well I know that feeling.
Awww love the dog photo. Paddy and Marmite always go to bed when we are on the move. Jo

Blog Archive