About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Saturday 6 March 2010

And another decent fish

This time a chub. We had moored near to Loughborough on a good mooring site. As we had arrived before lunch, I decided to get the rod out again and see what I could catch. Well I persisted for over three hours without a single bite. I had just thought enough is enough, when the float went under and out came this chub. So I stayed for another hour in the hopes that there would be more to follow. But no. This was the only fish of the day.

No comments:

Blog Archive