About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Sunday 7 September 2008

Fishmans tale


While in the dock I decided to go fishing again. I found a tackle shop in Leeds and stocked up with bait . I really didn't expect to catch much but to my delight the fish here are all a good size. This chub was over 2lbs and the perch weighed in at nearly a pound. There has been reports of very large carp and Ian said he has seen them, so I'd better get the sweetcorn out and do some serious fishing.
Posted by PicasaThe moorings where I caught my fish.

No comments:

Blog Archive