- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
Friday, 13 June 2008
Saturday, 7 June 2008
Between Sandiacre Lock and Dolkholm Lock lives a goose. He or she has patrolled these waters for years. Every year the first batch of ducklings to hatch are always adopted by "Mother Goose" as we call her. Because she looks after them so well nearly all the brood survive. Here she is with 2 of the new borns.
- ► 2017 (231)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)
- Lady of the Manor?
- Dennis admiring the view
- Dennis decided to have a rest and found this conve...
- Our visit to the Hall was very enjoyable. Here I a...
- Ian pretending to be a cowboy
- Shelia and Howard passed us on their boat Stravaig...
- Free Spirit and Icing through the trees
- We moored at Shugborough on Wednesday and decided ...
- Margaret was cooking sausages. Judy and Jade hopin...
- Is Margaret asleep?
- Judy with her chewy
- Village of Handsacre
- Ian's new friend
- Bridge 1 on the Trent and Mersey canal
- Cruising under the M1 on the River Trent
- With Dennis waiting to go down
- Irene in Dockholm Lock
- On her way to meet Icing
- Between Sandiacre Lock and Dolkholm Lock lives a g...
- Jade decided she preferred Dennis and Margaret's b...
- Ian putting up the bunting
- Getting ready to leave
- Dennis and Margaret on Icing
- Yes thats Ian in front.
- Getting ready for the Sunday night entertainment
- The band arrive to open the rally
- View from Langley Mill Bridge
- Langley Mill Rally
- ▼ June (30)